Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h08/mnt/52664/domains/childrenandthelawblog.com/html/wp-content/plugins/microkids-related-posts/microkids-related-posts.php on line 645
Healthcare In a Changing Landscape: Connecting Houstonians to Coverage: A Citywide Forum for Stakeholders and Consumers
View the Forum Agenda & Register Online @ www.cdftexas.org/houstonforum
- COSPONSORS: Children’s Defense Fund, Texas Organizing Project & Enroll America’s Get Covered America campaign.
- WHERE: Krost Hall, University of Houston Law Center
- WHEN: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 9 AM – 4 PM
- WHAT: Children’s Defense Fund-Texas, Texas Organizing Project, the Center for Children, Law & Policy, and Enroll America’s Get Covered America campaign will present a citywide forum for stakeholders and consumers all about upcoming opportunities to enroll in affordable healthcare coverage through the new Health Insurance Marketplace. Beginning October 1, the Health Insurance Marketplace (part of the Affordable Care Act) will finally open for business. For the first time, 3 million Texans – children and families – will have affordable healthcare options. A new day for healthcare in America is around the corner and we invite you to join the conversation.
- AGENDA: Full agenda available here.
- REGISTER at www.cdftexas.org/houstonforum.