Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h08/mnt/52664/domains/childrenandthelawblog.com/html/wp-content/plugins/microkids-related-posts/microkids-related-posts.php on line 645
The Center for Children, Law & Policy at the University of Houston Law Center is pleased to announce the opening of registration for our Fall 2012 Conference: Beyond the Basics: Best Practices in Child Welfare Advocacy.
We’ve collaborated with Children at Risk, One Voice Texas, and Disability Rights Texas to put together a stellar lineup of presenters.
Please see the conference information below and on our conference registration page. The conference will take place on the University of Houston Law Center campus. Early registration is now open–only $70 for 13 hours of CLE credit, including 3 ethics hours (pending).
Beyond the Basics: Best Practices in Child Welfare Advocacy
- Date: Friday, October 19 & Saturday, October 20, 2012
- Location: University of Houston Law Center (click for address & directions)
- Price: $70 if you register by October 12, 2012; $100 if you register after October 12, 2012
- CLE Hours: 13 hours with 3 ethics hours (pending)
- Judge John Hathaway, Associate Judge, Travis County
- Judge Bonnie Hellums, Family Court, Harris County
- Judge Angela Ellis, Associate Judge, Harris County
- Texas Appleseed
HOW DO I REGISTER?: You can register starting TODAY and get more information on CLE hours, presenters, and payment at the Center for Children, Law & Policy conference registration page.